Thursday 22 January 2009

a thought

I should write more stuff here. not necessarily because anyone will read it. because that is unlikely. only craig looks at this, every so often (thanks craig - you're a brick. which apparently is a compliment.) but anyway, if I write more here, I may accidentally write something really cool and interesting one day and that might launch my career as one who writes cool and interesting things. I have to say I hadn't really considered that as a career path until I started writing this just now, but the idea definitely has merit. I mean Tolstoy and Shakespeare and other people who have written stuff that others have deemed cool enough to reprint lots has to start somewhere. Realistically if they'd been born in 1976 like all the best people I'm sure they'd be rambling away on their own blogsite in the somewhat limp hope of casually tripping over some stray genius.

more power to the ramblers that's what I say. but not the rough ramblers though. (no-one really likes the extremist factions do they. there's no real need for that.)

1 comment:

Azkadelia said...

I read it so people do read it :P